In this what is more and more of a joke of Deviant Art's artistic nude category there is a pattern. This guide is to help you scroll to the area you are looking for more easily.
1. The Professional At the top of the list you will find many beautiful models. They are most often women, but you can sometimes find a beautiful male model with beyond chiseled muscles (probably from somewhere in Europe). These photos are taken by most likely professionals and several "regulars" are always at the top of the list. Though there are occasional male models in these photos, the first photo will always be a woman. Many times the male models do NOT show their genitals as a focus but are still fully nude (more on that later).
2. The Googler You can tell when the professional photos are done for the segment when you start scrolling into obviously stolen images. There might be a slight look of professionalism to these photos, but something is "off" with them and the person's gallery. The gallery has no "theme" and the photos are all random..bouncing from one model under a palm tree in California to some model on a bicycle in London to a nude beach in South America..the photographer apparently gets around. Almost never will you see the same "model" twice in the gallery and each picture has a teaspoon or more (usually more) of porn added. Usually the "models" look to be from Plastic Surgery, California. The photos are often stolen from Meta Arts or some other porn site or more than likely searched from Google images, right clicked, saved to their computer, and uploaded to Deviant Art. I don't know what this person is trying to accomplish. On one hand, they are reblogging photos (an ass hole). On the other hand, they give no credit and more times than not hide the watermarks and logos from where they stole them from (a bigger ass hole). Here are other red flags that their gallery is fake: their profile page has people mentioning that their photos are stolen or telling them that they are reporting them. The Thief (usually with no icon by his username) has to always be alert to make these comments "Hidden by Owner," completely unaware that his profile page with mostly "Hidden by Owner" as comments (between to the very few naive people who actually compliment the photos in the comments) is just as obvious. If you inform them of their theft you will be "DEVIOUSLY DENIED" in future comments. Not because you want to make more comments, but because they get paranoid that you're on to them. Of course you're on to them. Their gallery is obvious.
3. The Professional From Another Site These are sometimes at the top with the professionals, but usually are mixed in after next to The Googlers. These are also possibly done by professionals, but Deviant Art isn't their main site. They use Deviant Art to inform others of their real site they want you to see, such as Suicide Girls.
4. More Stolen Images
5. The Person Who Isn't A Photographer But Has Artistic Intent Once you scroll past More Stolen Images you're almost to the part where you see amateur nude photos. Usually these are taken on a hotel bed (but usually a motel bed if the background is any indicator), but they can be taken anywhere indoors or outdoors. Some of these aren't that bad. As their name implies, they do try sometimes. Like The Professional, they are mostly women models, but there are also a few males trying to model. Don't be surprised if their faces are swirled out in Photoshop.
6. Even More Stolen Images Seriously, fuck Googlers!
7. The Guy Who Uploaded A Picture Of His Boner We're almost to the bottom of the list when you see that boner that somehow got past the mods. Never gets old. I mean, yes, it does get old quickly, but they think THEIR boner is different.
8. The Girl With A Following/The Girl Trying To Collect A Following This girl has NO artistic intent and makes no artistic effort. Deviant Art is simply an excuse to fish for compliments. She takes self snapshots with either a webcam or a cellphone (nothing too complicated), and the photos usually start out with her cleavage until she works up the courage to show her bare boobs. Eventually she will be pantsless and her butt is finally shared. Then there will be a "sexy one" that shows her bent over or something. Almost always will her head be cropped off. The description of the photos will say something like, "I know, I know, I'm fat lolol!" and every time her followers will tell her in the comments how she is not fat and is hot because her following WANTS her. Each one in her following thinks THEY are the one who will get her. They are let down constantly.
9. A Few More Stolen Images
10. Dick Pics You know you're at the bottom of the list when all of the dick pics appear. These people also have no artistic intent and also use Deviant Art as an excuse to show their junk, but they sometimes have funny titles with each photo like "Resting," "In The Sun," "Slumbering," "Clean," or "Cast Shadow." They are probably trying to "hook up" with girls, but I have no idea. They think that girls think only of a penis with male nudes, but a dick is a dick is a dick. Girls usually think other things like abs, shoulders, the neck, legs, or, you know, faces are attractive. Women are more than likely to find the males in the first category much more attractive (the ones who actually don't show their genitals many times). Yet, the Dick Pickers will still keep taking pics of their dicks, oblivious to the fact that they are always at the bottom of the popularity list.